#BeyondTheEdge #AsusIndia ASUS VivoBook S The dream come true for me

Asus vivobook s will surely change my life by a great extent as i am a youtuber and as everybody knows that you can not stop your channel even when you are on the go and if i will get this laptop then it will change my life as  -







Its great battery life will support me when i am doing heavy workloads and consuming lot of internet traffic and its fast charging technology(60% in 49min) will; help me get enough juice for rest of my work










Image result for vivobook s15I travel a lot in my own city and then also i cant stop doing my work and carrying a heavy machine in a backpack is not a very good choice and so this laptop weighing only 1.7 kg will be a shoulder saver for me as i don't want 120 degree angle in my shoulders in this age








Image result for vivobook s15
 Fingerprint sensor in this laptop will save me a lot of time and will keep me away from frustration as even when i go somewhere for a least amount of time i will put it to sleep to protect my video editing timeline from getting scratched by somebody moving the track pad or when i go from one place to another or even if i start it using fingerprint will be so fast and secure and easy









Image result for vivobook s15The excellent screen to body ratio(80%) will not only make it compact for me to travel with but will also give me a seamless experience while scrolling through my timeline or consuming video content on internet and also will serve as a magnet for others eyes














Image result for vivobook s15
The back light keyboard Will allow me to edit in dark or at night when i have to edit with some keyboard shortcuts or if i want to surf web at night
















Image result for vivobook s15The SSD in this laptop will give me great speed to transfer video files as the videos that i make are very large files and moving them from one place to another is very slow task but with this laptop these files will loose and i will save my time and will also boot my computer fast and so i can start it in no time and do some surfing or other tasks wile waiting for someone or to do last minute tasks and the high capacity HDD will be great for storing the files which are raw or have been finished







Image result for vivobook s15The power of this laptop will speed up my task so much as creating virtual machines and making and editing videos are my hobby's which i enjoy to do



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make professional intros in best possible way

#BeyondTheEdge #AsusIndia vivobook s necessary for my carrer